180+ Cool Whatsapp Status

Cool Whatsapp Status
Cool Whatsapp Status


Are you here by searching Cool Whatsapp Status then you are at a right place here in this article you will get 180+ Cool Whatsapp Status for free which we found all over the world wide web





1.   I’m not virgin, my life fucks me every day.







2.   I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.




180+ Cool Whatsapp Status








3.   Save water drink beer.







4.   Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.



5.   “Can I borrow a kiss… I promise I’ll give it back.”





6.   I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.



7.   Time is precious waste it wisely.##



8.   IT’S VERY DIFFICULT TO B GREAT. LOSERS PROVE THIS POINT CONTINUOUSLY.





Cool whatsapp status



9.   Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.







10. I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.









11. Trust in God, But lock your car.







12. AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with You.







13.Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.







14. It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.



15. He Is Very Poor Because He Have Only Money..Cool



16. I FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL, & ANIMALS DON’T KNOW SIN, DO THEY?




17.   YU CAN’T BURN ME.



18.  I DON’T NEED A HAIR STYLIST, MY PILLOW GIVES ME A NEW HAIRSTYLE EVERY MRNG ..



19.   I’M SORRY THAT IM NOT UPDATING MY FACEBOOK STATUS, MY CAT ATE MY MOUSE.



20.  Always smiling, because yur smile is a reason for many others to smile…Smile please…!!





21.  Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.



22. BUY MY ALARM CLOCK & YOU WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY.



23.Your looks don’t make u Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful.

180+ Cool Whatsapp Status


24.The best dreams happen when eyes are opend,,



25.  In “Success” all depends on the 2nd letter.





26.Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software…it’s called #Sunday, please fix it !



27. Try to solve your problem yourself… Don’t Depend on other..!!



28.After Monday & Tuesday, even calendar says W T F..(Whtsap,Fb,Twitr)



29. #People with status don’t need status.. #



30.You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.







31. Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, you must keep moving.







32.  You’re already a successful personal. The things we take for granted someone else is praying for.







33. Dreams is not what you see in sleep, Is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep.







34.I will win, not immediately but definitely.







35.I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I’m smoking.





36.I’ll hit u so hard even GOOGLE wan’t able to find you



37.I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. ..They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete…!!



38. When i was born..DEVIL said..”Oh Shit..!!!! Competition










39.I’m not failed… my success is just postponed.



40.We all r born to die don’t feel more special than me,,





41.The only way to do great work is to love what u do.



42 Every problem comes with some solution. …..If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a Girl!



43.You have to learn the rules of the game. And then u have to play better than anyone else.



44.Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, u must keep moving.



45.Math Rule-: If it seems easy, you are doing it wrong.



46.When I was born. Devil said,”Oh Shit! Competition!!!”



47. I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!

Cool Whatsapp Status


48. Some people are alive only, because it’s illegal to kill them.!!



49. Save water & drink beer…cool..



50. I didn't change, I just grew up. You should try it once.




51. I love buying new things but I hate spending money.



52. I'm not arguing, I'm simply tried to explaining why I'm Right.



53. I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.



54.  I don't have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can't handle.



55. We all are born to die, don't feel more special than me.



56. I hate math, but I love counting money.



57. Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my WhatsApp status….



58. The Earth without "Art" is just "Eh".



59. I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED



60.Behind every successful man is a surprised woman..!!





61. Train your mind to see good in everything…



62. In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker…!



63. Hey there Whatsapp is using me…



64. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if u do so, u are insulting yourself…



65. Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.



66. Beauty Fades After A Time, But Personality Is Forever!



67. No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.



68. If a hug tells you how much I love u, I would hold you in my arms forever.



69. If people are talking behind your back, Be Happy that U R The one in front…



70.Dear Math plzz grow up & Solve your own problem, I’M tried of for solving them for U…





71.IF LIFE IS NOT SMILING AT YOU, GIVE IT A GOOD TICKLING.



72.Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, and regret nothing.



73.Mistakes are proof that you are trying..





74. Born to express not to impress.







75. Silent people have the loudest minds.







76. When I was born. Devil said,”Oh Shit! Competition!!!”







77. I work for money, for loyalty hire a Dog.







78. Some people are alive only, because it’s illegal to kill them.







79. When nothing goes right… Go left!







80. If you can’t convince them, confuse them.





81. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world… if you do so, you are insulting yourself…







82.Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.







83. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.




180+ Cool Whatsapp Status



84. It is almost impossible to smile on the outside without feeling better on the inside.







85. No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s always someone who can make you weak.







86. Please don’t forget to smile 🙂



87. I May Be Real Bad Boy, But Baby I’M A Real Good Man.



88. People Say Me Bad.. But Assurance Me I Am The Worst!



89. My Attitude Will Always Be Based On How You Treat Me.



90.Self Confidence Is The Best Outfit, Rock It & Own It.




91.Sugar Factories Are Situated Under Girls Fb Statuses



92.I’M The Guy, U Will Hate Nd Your Sisters Will Date. ( Cool Quotes )



93.Only Fools Fall In Love And I Think, I Am One Of Them.



94. Warning!!! I Know Karate And Few Other Oriental Words.



95. I Am Not Arguing, I’M Simply Explaining Why I Am Right.



96.Its Good Thing To Feel Like You Have To Prove Something.



97. My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.







98. Not always “Available”.. try your Luck..







99. Hey there Whatsapp is using me.







100. Life is Short – Chat Fast!









101. Time is precious, waste it wisely.Get up every morning, imagine a future then make it happen.







102.Everyone is beautiful in their own way because God makes no mistakes.


180+ Cool Whatsapp Status





103. You’re right. I’m NOT perfect. But I’m unique!







104. Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.





105.I’M Not A Second Option. You Either Choose Me Or Lose Me.



106. Shes My Best Friend. Break Her Heart. I’Ll Break Your Face.



107.Dnt Luk Into My Eyes…. R Else U Will Fall Again In Luv.



108. “F#%K It.” – My Final Thought Before Making Most Decisions.



109.Always Give Your 100 Percent ….Unless You’R Donating Blood.







110.  Life Is Like Photography, You Use The Negatives To Develop.



111.Always Remember That You Are Unique Just Life Everyone Else. ( Cool Whatsapp Status )



112. I Love My Sixpack So Much, I Protect It With A Layer Of Fat.



113.Better Days Are Coming. They Are Called : Saturday & Sunday.



114. I Like It When People Look At My Status And Say “Impressive”.







115.  Don’T Like You ? I Don’T Wake Up Every Morning To Impress You.



116.   If Plan Didn’T Work. The Alphabet Has More Letter ! Stay Cool.

180+ Cool Whatsapp Status


117. Be Happy In Front Of People Who Don’T Like You ” It Kills Them “.



118. Whenever I Find The Key To Success , Someone Changes The Lock.



119. I Dont Have Attitude Problem. I Have Attitude & Problem Is Yours.



120.Your Attitude Is Like A Price Tag, It Shows How Valuable You Are. ( Cool Status )



121. Trying To Succeed ==> Then Started With Deleting Whatsapp Account.







122.I’M Jealous Of My Parents. I;Ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs.



123.  Fake People Have An Images To Maintain. Real People Just Don’t Care.



124.I Am Always Right, Once I Thought That I Am Wrong, But I Was Wrong.



125.Sometimes All You Need Is Love. Lol, Just Kidding, You Need Money.



126.The Only Crush Left In Life, After Getting Married Is ‘Candy Crush’






127.Work So Hard That One Day Your Signature Will Be Called An Autograph.



128.True Friends Don’T Judge Each Other. They Judge Other People Together.



129.If You Life Me Then Raise Your Hands, If Not Then Raise Your Standard.



130.Had A Really Great “Night Out” Last Night, According To My Police Report. ( Cool Whatsapp Status )



131.Common Sense Is Life Deodorant. The People Who Need It Most. Never Use It.



132.Sleeping Is My Drug, My Bed Is My Dealer, And My Alarm Clock Is The Police.



133.You Are The Reason Why I Wake Up Every Morning. Just Kidding I Have School.



134.There Are 70 Ways To Keep A Man Happy. One Is Alcohol..! The Rest Is 69…..!



135. Choose Me Or Loose Me. I’M Not Backup Plan And Definitely Not A Second Choice.



136.I Don’T Need A Hair Stylist, My Pillow Gives Me A New Hairstyle Every Morning.



137. Sometimes I Think I’M Cool Because I See Things Differently Than Everyone Else.



138.Create You Own Style. Let It Be Unique For Yourself And Identifiable For Others.



139.Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money…



140.   So i heard you’re a player, Well nice to meet you. I’m the coach..



141.  WIFE & INSULT Are Somewhat Similar,They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!….



142. In  Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It’s Because Mom Knows What Love Is,… And Dad Knows What Boys Are….



143. I have no time to hate people,…who hate me…because, I’m always busy in loving people, who love me….



144.  People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!



145.  I don’t need to explain myself because, I know I’m right.



146.  There are three sides to an argument ….my side ,your side and the right side.



147. Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off…



148.  I’m jealous my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs …



149. “Dream” as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one…



150.I am not your type. I’m not inflatable.



151.A good laugh and long sleep are 2 best cures for anything



152.Galileo-Great mind!…Einstein-genius mind!…Newton-Extraordinary mind!….Bill gates-brilliant mind…..ME-Never Mind!.





153.God is really creative , I mean ..just look at me.



154.I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.



155. Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.



156. I don't care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.



157. I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side now.



158. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.



159.Unlike protons, I don’t deal with negativity.



160.ME+my room+ music+internet connection+ no study= a perfect day



161.The key of happiness is SAANU key….



162. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.



163.If u can’t do great things, then do small and simple things in a great way



164.Never mess with a guy who’s going through a breakup #Virat #IndvsAus



165.Darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a day dream 😉





166.Galileo-Great mind! Einstein-genius mind! Newton-Extraordinary mind! Bill gates-brilliant mind.. ME-Never Mind!



167.Dear Winter, Its not Srinagar its Sundernagar



168.I stepped on a corn flake today, so i\’m a cereal killer now..

169.Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That’s what makes me feel good.



170.Another month.Another year.Another smile.Another tear.Another winter and another summer too.But there can never be another you..!!!





171.Behind a successful man, there’s Passion and Hardwork, not always a women



172.Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like a king. But If you treat me like a game, I’ll show you how its played.



173.Dear God, I don’t want anything from you just bless my mom-dad with hot son-in-law



174.He Has All Of The Virtues I Dislike And None Of The Vices I Admire.



175. Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes .



176. Hey, you are reading my status again??



177.Silence is the most powerful scream



178.AND IF HUMANITY IS THE LAST WAR, THEN I AM THE BATTLEFIELD.



179.I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.



180.BUY MY ALARM CLOCK AND YOU WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY.



181.  WHEN YOU FALL, I WILL BE THERE TO CATCH YOU – WITH LOVE, THE FLOOR.



182. RELATIONSHIPS THESE DAYS START BY PRESSING LIKE ON HER PHOTO.





183.I’M IN DESPERATE NEED OF A 6 MONTH VACATION…    TWICE A YEAR.



Tags: Cool Whatsapp Status, Cool Whatsapp Status For Boys, Cool Whatsapp Status For Girls, 180 + Cool Whatsapp Status,Damn Cool Whatsapp Status 


Labels: , ,